For Events Of Up To 100 Guests
We Make Hosting an Event at Piccadilly Place Easy
When you host your event at Piccadilly Place, "Mi Casa es su Casa".
We never book more than one event per day, so there is no set start and end time. You are free to determine when you wish to enjoy Piccadilly Place.
Upon arrival, Piccadilly Place will be clean, stocked, and ready for your event. We will provide you with access to the building for setting up on the day of your event, and you will have full use of the property, furnishings, appliances, and everything in the building. We will coordinate with you to ensure everything is to your satisfaction before we leave you the keys, and will return at the appointed hour to lock up after your event. Of course, we will be on-call and available throughout your event should you have any questions or needs.
Your Facility Use Agreement will include all of the following:
- A fully cleaned, in-town mansion.
- Access to our state of the art catering kitchen and brand new appliances.
- A full, 400lb capacity ice maker.
- Stocked bathrooms ready for use.
- Personalized Heating & Cooling inside the building.
- Access to, and control of our integrated sound system.
- Use of all outdoor spaces (patio, porches, etc...)
- Full use of all furnishings on-site, and all spaces not otherwise excluded.
Piccadilly Place is a Space-only Facility
When you host your event at Piccadilly Place, your Facility Use Agreement entitles you to access to the Mansion, as well as the use of all furniture, appliances, decor, and technologies within the building. Piccadilly Place does not provide staff, catering, food, beverage, entertainment, security, etc... Any items necessary to host your event that are not onsite, must be arranged for independent of your Facility Use Agreement.
Day Of The Week
Wedding Reception Rate
+ Ceremony Rate
Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday
Piccadilly Place reserves the right to raise or lower our published rates prior to any contractual commitment at our sole
For custom package options, please reach out.